STRENGTH/SKILL: POWER SNATCH
- E.M.O.M x
- 5 x 5: Snatch Grip Deadlift + Power Shrug (Touch’N’GO)
- Reset to starting position each rep.
- 5 x 4+1: Hang Snatch High Pull + Hang Power Snatch
- 5 x 1: Power Snatch
- 100 x Back Squat (135/95)
- No Racks
- Must perform at least 5 reps each set.
- Time Cap 10 Mins
METCON: “31 Heroes”
This WOD was created specifically to honor the 30 men and one dog that gave their lives for our country on August 6, 2011. It is 31 minutes long—one minute in remembrance of each hero. The rep scheme is 8-6-11—the date of their ultimate sacrifice. Finally, this is a partner WOD. The men who gave their lives were from multiple branches of our military, working together as a team. In the workout you and your team member will constantly be taking the load from each other providing much needed support and relief. We realize that no physical sacrifice made during a workout can come close to the sacrifice our brave heroes made, but we consider this WOD a CrossFitters “moment of silence.” This is how we can honor those that gave all in the name of freedom.
AMRAP 31 minutes (As Many Reps As Possible)
8 Thrusters (155/105#)
6 Rope Climbs (15 ft. ascent)
11 Box Jumps (30/24″)
This is a Partner WOD – Partner #1 will perform the work listed above. Partner #2 will run 400m with a sandbag (45/25). Once Partner #2 returns from the run, Partner #1 will grab the sandbag and begin their 400m, while Partner #2 continues work wherever #1 left off.
3 Min ME of:
Air Squats. – When you stop, rest remaining time.
Sit-Ups. – When you stop, rest remaining time.
METCON: Row Row Rowerrrr…
TEAM WOD: (Minimum of 2 people)
- 10k Row for time.
- Switch every 250m.
- Athletes must complete the following immediately after their row.:
- 5 x Wall Balls (20/14)
- 3 x Burpees
STRENGTH: Power Snatch
12 Minutes to establish a HEAVY single Power Snatch.
E. M. O. M x 5 perform:
3 x Power Snatch / Touch and Go (Using 80% of your 1RM)
STRENGTH/METCON: Rounds of Cleans
With a running clock perform:
- 3 Rounds of AMRAP Cleans in :15 at (225/145) rest :45
- 3 Rounds of AMRAP Cleans in :20 at (185/125) rest :40
- 3 Rounds of AMRAP Cleans in :25 at (155/105) rest :35
- 3 Rounds of AMRAP Cleans in :30 at (135/95) rest :20
- 3 Rounds of AMRAP Cleans in :35 at (95/65) rest :25
METCON: Deck Of Death
- Hearts – Burpees to a plate, On and Over (45#)
- Clubs – Ab Wheel / 2:1 Sit-Ups
- Diamonds – Jumping Air Squat to a Med Ball
- Spade – Walking Lunge/Leg (35/20)
- Number on card = Reps performed
- Face cards = 12 reps
- Aces = 20 reps
- Joker = ?
Athletes, dues for August are due before you workout. Thanks 🙂
- E. 3M. O. M x 4
- Rnd 1 = 2 Rounds of:
- 10 x OHS (65/35) *Taken from the ground
- 5 x Bar Muscle Ups / 5 C2B Pull ups
- Rnd 2 = 2 Rounds of:
- 10 x OHS (95/65) *Taken from the ground
- 4 x Bar Muscle Ups / 4 C2B Pull ups
- Rnd 3 = 2 Rounds of:
- 10 x OHS (135/95) *Taken from the ground
- 3 x Bar Muscle Ups / 3 C2B Pull ups
- Rnd 4 = 2 Rounds of:
- 10 x OHS (185/125) *Taken from the ground
- 2 x Bar Muscle Ups / 2 C2B Pull ups
E. M. O. M x 10
- Odd Minutes: 7 x Push Press (135/85) + 7 Box Jumps (24/20)
- Even Minutes: 7 x Burpee + 7 x WB (30/20)
*If you can’t complete a round, lower to 6’s.
Athletes, remember that August dues are due on or before the 1st. Thanks 🙂
- Establish a 1RM
- E. 1.5M. O. M x 7
- Perform 3 x Front Squats (Using 80% of your 1RM perform)
7 Minute AMRAP of:
- 5 x Deadlift (275/185) – Reps performed UNBROKEN! Drop on last rep is ok.
- 10 x Burpee Over Bar
*Only use weight you can perform UNBROKEN!